- The privilege of borrowing books from the Library is restricted to the members only.
- Library Member ID Card is non-transferable.
- Members shall observe silence in the reading halls and shall not engage in conversation so as to cause annoyance to any other reader.
- Members should carry ID Cards at all times & produce it on demand
- Members shall not write upon, damage or mark any book belonging to the Library.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or any other property belonging to the Library and should pay the penalty imposed on them by the Library
- Members should kept their personal belongings outside the Library.
- The Librarian reserves the right to suspend the membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the library staff or behaving in an indecent manner.
- The members caught for tearing pages/ stealing of books will be suspended forthwith from using the library facilities.